RateMyCop.com
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Louisiana state trooper Gary Chambers (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Louisiana state trooper Gary Chambers
markedwardmarchiafava (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Louisiana state trooper Gary Chambers 6 Years, 3 Months ago  
Cruising down La. 30, headed to Sorrento, TFC Gary Chambers literally tailgated my Honda Goldwing motorcycle for over 4 miles. I kept looking back every 30 seconds or so, trying to figure out what he's up to. NO, I was NOT speeding. Finally, he lights me up, I stop. Can you believe there's actually a Louisiana state trooper who will cite you for missing a mirror on your motorcycle, and then BRAG about HIS motorcycle?
Cops. Pffft.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Xaen (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Louisiana state trooper Gary Chambers 6 Years, 3 Months ago  
Lol. Yeah, I remember not too long ago some idiot cop spent ten minutes arguing with me over the definition of a word. Then 5 minutes later drags me out of my car to his car to show on his laptop the definition of the word. To prove me wrong.

And that twit was still incorrect about the proper use of the word.

hahahaha.

(don't get confuse mark, i meant to post this in this thread. )

"Enlighten People will never suffer that which is intended for their liberty to become instrument of tyranny." - George Nicholas

"If we would to look for the meaning of the Instrument beyond the face of the Instrument, we must look for it not in the general convention which purpose but, in the state conventions which accepted and ratified the Constitution."- James Madision.

Persuasiveness: The definition of persuasiveness is guiding my vital truths around other people's mental roadblocks!

SPD:
I had a real bad dream last night that Xaen was comming to get me.
rslifE01 (Visitor)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
5Gz0xc4L 2 Years, 8 Months ago  
If a straight line fit is required, obtain wow gold only two data points. If all you cheap wow gold have is a hammer, everything looks like rift gold a nail. If an experiment works, you rift platinum must be using the wrong equipment. If buy wow gold an item is advertised as "under $50", runescape money you can bet it's not $19.9The Night star wars credits Before Christmas A festive holiday poem by rs gold Hugh Drumm & Vincent Ambrose 'Twas the rift plat night before Christmas, when all through the Net, There were hacker's a surfing. Nerds? Yeah, you bet. The e-mails were stacked by the modem with care, In hope

Go to top Post Reply