RateMyCop.com
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: sLakHgkB
Corrine2 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Good Web Site 6 Years, 7 Months ago  
Well, it's about time someone came up with this website. I worked for law enforcement for 25 years and my husband for 25 years. In all occupations there are the Good, Bad, and Ugly. Law Enforcement is no different. But, to file a complaint with the agency usually goes no where (believe me I know). Also, politics play such a part in the day-to-day working of a department, that to praise an officer does no good unless he/she is on the department's "A-Team". But, with this type of accountability, it at least gives the public a chance to vent a bit and praise a lot. I would never accuse an officer of any misdeed unless I had proof. With this criteria, there should be no abuses - also, no excuses. Already, an article has appeared in the Sacramento Bee by Detective (probably a deputy working investigation), Mark Tyndale complaining that the site will attract cop-haters or criminals, or smear an officer's good name with false accusations. Is this paranoid or what? Wake up Law Enforcement - the work is not all guns, raids and SWAT - the PR is so very important to future interactions with cops. Take a lesson from the Firemen - very PR orientated.

Corrine2

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
transam98 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Good Web Site 6 Years, 7 Months ago  
Wouldnt it be funny if *GOOD* cops started to hand out business cards with this website printed on the back of thie business card almost kind of like feedback for ebay lol

Yea the BAD cops are the ones running scared and all wories. Good because it serves them right. A Good cop realy has NOTHING o worry about with bad comments.

rslifE01 (Visitor)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
sLakHgkB 2 Years, 11 Months ago  
Three guys were fishing in a lake one wow gold day, when an angel appeared in the eq2 plat boat. When the three astonished men had rift platinum settled down enough to speak, the first runescape gold guy asked the angel humbly, "I've suffered cheap wow gold from back pain ever since I took wow gold for sale shrapnel in the VietnamWRITE IN C (sung buy wow gold to The Beatles "Let it Be" When cheapest rs gold I find my code in tons of rift gold trouble, Friends and colleagues come to me, Speaking words of wisdom: "Write in C." As the deadline fast approaches, And bugs are all that I can see, Somewhere, someone whisp

Go to top Post Reply