RateMyCop.com
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
oVyWn58w (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: oVyWn58w
Mushinronjya (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Robert H Flick, Badge 8242, Dallas, Powertripper. 6 Years, 6 Months ago  
I was walking down the parking lot with my two friends, the major one in-between the clubs Purgatory and Europa. All of a sudden these lights and a very loud siren went off and I turned and saw a police car jolting ahead, about to hit my legs. I jumped back and said, with my arms open in shock, “What the fuck!”, as I avoided, while shocked, potential damage to myself. Although I would never swear towards a police officer, and I do admit I did swear at the moment, it was due to my astonishment that a police officer almost ran me over with his patrol car (the sound and lights also confused me as they came with no warning, and while my back was turned). I will add that his car, when stopped, was actually OVER some painted lines of the parking lot – the part of the parking lot that you aren’t supposed to drive your car on. So Flick had to actually drive in a restricted area of the parking lot just so he can further his bullying of a lawful citizen. There were no other cars near us driving - the patrol car was the only one, so we were not impeding traffic. We were merely just talking and walking towards my friends’ vehicle as I was going to see them off and then head back to my own vehicle and head home for some sleep.
The officers then proceeded to park the car and get out of the vehicle. The one that was driving asked me to put my hands down on the hood of the car, grabbed my shoulder, and then began to yell in my ear (Which still hurt for some time even after the incident. Having been in the club, and being used to loud music, one can imagine that he had to be yelling pretty loud into my ear). He began his conversation with me by using a line from the movie “Full Metal Jacket”, which was: “What is your major malfunction!?”, as he continued to grab my shoulder and hold me against the car, continuously yelling in my right ear, with his partner to the left of me. Then he proceeded to TELL ME that I was intoxicated. I said no, that I do not drink in any way. He then yelled again extremely loud, directly into my ear again, “I don’t think you heard me! I said, you MUST be intoxicated, because NOBODY says ‘What the fuck’ to a police officer! So I ask you again, you must be intoxicated, correct?!?” I was then forced, by his antagonist behavior, to basically kiss his butt, and say “yes sir and no sir” to whatever question(s) he was asking, because I knew I had better things to do like sleep - instead of going to jail on trumped-up charges for doing absolutely nothing wrong. His questions and comments were much of the time ridiculous, baiting and harassing. There were other things he said to me of which I don’t readily recollect, due to the fact that I was in shock that this whole situation was actually occurring in the first place.
He also got the identification cards from my two friends, which were witnesses to this whole ordeal, and checked them out too, as he made them sit by a pillar. He spent awhile in the patrol car as he checked out all of the IDs. While he was in there, I turned to the other officer (the passenger officer, the chubby one, and I apologize to the officer for referring to him as such, but their badges were not visible at all because they were under their jackets), and I asked him if he was having a good evening. He said yes, and perhaps another comment after. He then asked where I was coming from. I told him that my friends and I were coming from Purgatory. He then asked me what part of Purgatory I was in. I found this question to be rather odd, but I answered it nonetheless. He said, “you came from the club, and you mean to tell me you weren’t drinking?”. I told him that I do not smoke, drink, or do any drugs of any kind. He then said: “Who said anything about drugs? I didn’t say anything about drugs”. I told him that that’s my standard response whenever I’m asked about why I don’t drink, or if I do. I include drinking, smoking and drugs together whenever I give people my response, since I see them all as bad habits I would never affiliate myself with. I then proceeded to apologize to this police officer for my startled words which originally contained a word of what could be considered vulgarity to some people. He said: “I’m not the one you should be apologizing to”. At this point I interpreted this officer’s attitude (the passenger one) as one that seemed as if he felt sorry or wrong for entailing me in this situation. His partner was not disrespectful or abusive in any way.
Well, after a bit, Flick got out of the car, went over and gave the IDs back to my two friends and then talked with them. He asked them if I had been drinking – making comments about my “glossy” eyes that he felt I apparently had. I know my friends know me to be the most sober person they know. He also asked them why I “talked back” to him. He came over to me and told me a few things, one of them I recall as: “You need to do an exercise. You need to go home and look up the word ‘humility’, because you need some. You can go now.” At this time I really wanted to get the officer’s badge number, but I felt he was only looking for trouble. I felt that if I did that he would probably decide to put whatever charges he thinks he can on me just to put me into the back of his patrol car, if I had asked for it. I spoke with what I thought was his supervisor on the phone, and he advised me that I should have requested his badge number. Perhaps I should have, and probably I would have, if I wasn’t feeling like I was walking on glass every second during the ordeal.
I was treated like a criminal, harassed and demoralized - all because I was trying to walk through a parking lot to get to our vehicles. I do recall the driving officer telling me that I was in the “middle of the street”, when in fact I was not. I don’t even think a parking lot can be considered a street, but even if it was, it’s a parking lot, and we have to get to our vehicles somehow. I cannot fly.
It became obvious to me, at this point, that the Dallas policemen don’t appear to be a service that they should be. Instead, they are engaged in an “us versus them” attitude. The police shouldn’t be there to facilitate the arrests of people. The police should be there bringing peace and justice when deserved. Trying to find ways to disrupt the lives of decent people by harassing, abusing, causing stress and possible financial hardships, I would think, should not be a part of any policeman’s agenda.

I did not lie in any part of the above story. It is 100% correct. I really do NOT drink at all. I have no reason to lie. I did NOT lie in any way in order to further my story to make it more "enjoyable" for the public. I'm sure it's probably boring to most of you, and I'm sure a lot of you have been through worse, but when you aren't involved with anything that could get you in trouble, and then you have a little dimwitted, buttloving cop harass you, it's a bit off-the-wall.

Who should be looking up the word "humility"? Seems that that stupid pig should have. I never take any crap like that from anyone, yet not much I could do while he's wearing a badge. Hey Robbie boy, if you're reading this, give me a call, we'll set up a sparring match, eh? You stupid little twat. Bet you won't talk a lot of crap to me when you don't have a buddy next to you and an entire police force to call to back you up, you old shortie. I see that you can run pretty fast, as I saw you book after some black kid just as I was leaving the parking lot that probably didn't deserve you chasing him anyhow.

Badge or no badge, you’re a human being that needs to realize that you’re dealing with other human beings. Show some freakin' respect, and get that humility definition down. You might have gotten past the police review board, but hey boy, you're on this site now, and it's only going to get more colorful. You WILL be held accountable for your actions. Thank you, RateMyCop.com.

Officer Robert Flick was the driver of the vehicle.
Badge number: 8242
Patrol car number: On the car it is 4074. On the paperwork in Central it is 940074
Time: Sunday early morning, December 30th, 2007, roughly 2am, just after the clubs got out.
Location: Just off of Elm street, wide-open parking lot between the clubs “Purgatory” and “Europa”.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mushinronjya (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Robert H Flick, Badge 8242, Dallas, Powertripper. 6 Years, 6 Months ago  
Oh, I forgot to add the update after. I went to the review board on this, and his report was quite a bit off. He said, on his report, that I said "What the fuck" three times. And if he was so into thinking I was drinking, why didn't he do a test on me? He also said that he put a wrist-lock on me, but he didn't. It was just to further his lie that I was belligerent - and I wasn't. The guy is a real piece of work, a real loser.

EdinTally (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Moved

Welcome aboard

Mushinronjya (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Thank you.
What do you mean by "moved"? I didn't put the thread in the wrong subject area.

EdinTally (User)
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Sorry my misake.

rslifE01 (Visitor)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
oVyWn58w 2 Years, 12 Months ago  
Usually farming and patiently playing the game earns free wow gold. This can wow gold be used to buy weapons, spells, tools and other things needed to wow buy gold get ahead in the World of Warcraft. But since most of these buy wow gold are quite expensive it can take quite a long time to acquire rift gold the amount of gold needed. This happened in spite of it not wow oro having any tangibility in the real world. Its main value lies with runescape gold the players who treasure it the fans of the WoW game that cheap wow gold are constantly looking for the best sources to buy it from. Making world of warcraft gold money is never simple, whether it is in the real world or cheapest wow gold virtual. This is why players are tempted to buy wow gold from secure websites. Unless you are an accomplished player, collecting the gold you need could be a frustrating process. People are willing to pay real money to buy wow gold because it is a much-coveted article of trade. We have satisfied thousands of customers with our excellent work. We believe you will feel happy just as our other customers buying World of Warcraftgold from our store.

Go to top Post Reply