RateMyCop.com
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
gvoO3Zvw (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: gvoO3Zvw
badcops (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
EAST HAMPTON CONNECTICUT 6 Years, 5 Months ago  
East Hampton Connecticut Police Department consist of about 12 cops. A small town with cops who have much idle time on their hands. Therefore they tend to make big deals out of nothing & should something real happen,as opposed to being made up, they don't know how to handle it.
They have a reputation of ineptness from screwing up a murder investigating to the most simple of cases.
One cop in Particular, a Timothy Dowty has proven himself to be a lier, exaggerater, imbellisher of the facts as well as having a reputation of being overall "Badge Heavy". He is a disgrace to our community. He exemplies the old adage " never trust a cop ".
Here we refer to it as the "Barney Fife Mentality" which Dowty is afflicted by.
BTY his boss seemingly ignores his overreactive, dishonest behavior which makes him just as culpable.
All of us who know this disgusting excuse for a law enforcement officer are fully convinced that his behavior will catch up with him sooner or latter.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
rslifE01 (Visitor)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
gvoO3Zvw 2 Years, 10 Months ago  
Murphy applied for an engineering position at an Irish firm based in Dublin. wow gold An American applied for the same job and both applicants having the ffxiv gil same qualifications were asked to take a test by the Department manager. rs gold Upon completion of the test both mlion wakes up in the jungle cheap wow gold and finds that a tool is missing, he goes to elephant and wow gold fast delivery asks "have you seen my tool?" elephant replies "what does it look blog like?" lion: "well it's got four points on it" elephant: "sorry, i final fantasy xiv gil haven't seen it, try mouse" so the lion goes to the mouse eq2 plat and asks "have you seen my tool?" mouse: "what does it look wow gold eu like?" lion: "well it's got four points on it." mouse: "sorry mate, i've not seen it, try croc." so the lion proceeds to the crocodile and asks "have you seen my tool" croc: "what does it look like?" lion: "well it's got four points on it." croc: "sorry i've not seen it, try jaguar" so the lion goes to jaguar and asks "have you seen my tool?" jaguar: "of course, i ate it." lion: "why did you do that?" jaguar: "well i'm a four point tool eater jaguar"

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply