RateMyCop.com
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
lWCRn4xW (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: lWCRn4xW
rslifE01 (Visitor)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
lWCRn4xW 2 Years, 11 Months ago  
a lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, "father, i have a wow gold problem. i have two female parrots, but they only know how to say one buy wow gold thing." "what do they say?" the priest inquired. "they say, 'hi, we're prostitutes. do wow gold cheap you want to have some fun?'" "that's obscene" the priest exclaimed, then he thought rs gold for a moment. "you know," he said, "i may have a solution to your world of warcraft gold problem. i have two male talking parrots that i have taught to pray and cheapest rs gold read the bible. bring your two parrots over to my house, and we'll put swtor gold them in the cage with francis and jacob. my parrots can teach your parrots cheapest wow gold to praise and worship, and your parrots are sure to stop saying...that phrase...in no runescape gold buy time." "thank you," the woman responded, "this may very well be the solution." the next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's house. as he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were inside their cage, holding rosary beads and praying. impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them. after a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison: "hi, we're prostitutes. do you want to have some fun?" there was stunned silence. finally, one male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed, "put the beads away, francis, our prayers have been answered!"

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply