I. General Forum Rules
II. Signatures Rules
- No spamming
- No personal attacks
- Make sure you post in the right area and keep the posts on topic.
- Do not discuss illegal activities.
- Check that your question has not been answered anywhere else on the site. Use the search feature.
- Make sure you have read through the thread before you post a reply.
- Choose an appropriate subject line. A good subject line would be "JA‐News does not rotate" instead of "Please help me".
- Include as much information as you can when seeking help. Nobody will be able to help you if you don't give sufficient details
- Thank those who help you. This makes the community stronger.
- No "mini‐modding" (where you pretend to be a moderator, and/or tell others to delete/change their posts)
- Moderation of the forum and/or any actions taken, are at the discretion of the moderator or staff.
- Do not post administrator access login details to your website on the forum. Please PM this to an active moderator who will add this to your user notes.
- Must be setup in your Profile (on profile page) , and not manually added to your messages.
- May NOT contain any pricing, sales, product etc. details. (spam)
- May include up to 2 clickable links. URL's or mailto: ‐ No duplicate links
- Must be kept to a maximum of four lines (at 1024 resolution).
- May not contain links for the purpose of self promotion
- Your signature is your signature. It is not for sale or rent.
- Any signature or avatar that is offensive or insulting to either us, our members, or our staff, are prohibited.
- We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your signature or avatar at any time, for any reason.